Search This Blog

Thursday 3 March 2016

Sicario(2015) Trailer and Review


Now I know what you are thinking,oh I have to watch this movie but trust me it's not worth your time. From the trailer we can see a lot of fire arms which gives a lot expectation for nice shoot out action which we only saw in the first scene and very few episodes with very long talks. Considering the fact that the plot was centered in El paso in Mexico,I had high expectations. Mexico is known for drug cartels,fire arms,smuggling etc. but this movie didn't portray much to me. Another surprising fact about this movie is the high rating of over 90 percent on rotten tomatoes which I highly disagree with. No offense,but I don't trust their ratings much again. Anyways this is sicario and I honestly tell you that it's not worth your time. If you have seen this movie,what do you think? Did you enjoy it?

1 comment:

  1. I slept off while watching the movie sef

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment